- Games will be played in Alliance, Minerva & Louisville
- Teams play 7 v 7 including goalkeeper
- The score is kept by the referee during games
- A size 4 soccer ball is used
- Play is (2) two 25-minute halves – (5) five-minute break at halftime
- All laws including throw-ins are enforced (second chances are given for incorrect throws)
- Referees will call all hard body contact and kicking even if unintentional
- Regular season: 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, and 0 points for losing team
- If a team is short players, both coaches will decide whether to play with fewer players or give the team missing players additional players from the opposite team.
- Subs report to midline wait for the ref to call on to field no subbing on the fly
- No headers are permitted; headers will result in an indirect free kick to the other team
- No slide tackling will be permitted. An indirect free-kick will be awarded to the other team unless in the 18-yard box, then PK will be awarded.
- The blue line or build-out line will be used in this division. The blue line will also act as the offside line. THERE WILL BE NO PUNTING!
- The goalie cannot handle the ball when it is received from a teammate as an intentional pass back to the goalie by kicking the ball or via a throw-in. The offense is punished with an indirect kick
- If the score is at a five-goal difference trailing team will add a player if available. If not available, the winning team will remove a player. This advantage will stop once the score is under 5 goal difference
- Running up the score is not allowed. Only 5 goal differentials will be used in computing standings. Anything over 5 goals is looked at as excessive. If a team wins by a goal difference of 10 or more goals that team will only receive 2 points in the standings. If the score difference reaches 15 then violating team will only receive one point in the standings.
- Tournaments are played in this division. A double-elimination tournament will be held the final week of the season. Each team will be guaranteed two games during the tournament.
PLEASE NOTE THAT COACHES ARE TO BE ON THE SIDELINE WITH THE TEAM AND COACHING BEHIND THE GOAL IS NOT PERMITTED.
COACHES ARE EXPECTED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR TEAM’S PARENTS' CONDUCT!
PARENTS SHOULD BE SEATED OPPOSITE THE FIELD FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE TEAM DURING GAMES.