- Games will be played in both Louisville and Alliance
- Teams play 8 v 8 including goalkeeper
- The score is kept by the referee during games
- A size 4 soccer ball is used
- The home team wears white or yellow Jerseys
- Play is (2) two 25-minute halves – (5) minute break at halftime
- All laws including throw-ins and offsides are enforced
- Referees will call all hard body contact and kicking even if unintentional
- No headers are permitted; headers will result in an indirect free kick to the other team
- Regular season: 3 points for a win 1 point for a draw and 0 points for losing team
- Tournaments are played in this division, alternating between Alliance and Louisville.
- If a team is short players, both coaches will decide whether to play with fewer players or give the team missing players additional players from the opposite team.
- Subs report to midline wait for the ref to call on to field no subbing on the fly
- No slide tackling will be permitted. An indirect free kick will be awarded to the other team unless in the 18-yard box, then PK will be awarded.
- If the score is at a five-goal difference trailing team will add a player if available. If not available, the winning team will remove a player. This advantage will stop once the score is under 5 goal difference
- Running up the score- THIS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR! Only 5 goal differentials will be used in computing standings. Anything over 5 goals is looked at as excessive. If a team wins by a goal difference of 10 or more goals that team will only receive 2 points in the standings. If the score difference reaches 15 then violating team will only receive one point in the standings.
PLEASE NOTE THAT COACHES ARE TO BE ON THE SIDELINE WITH THE TEAM AND COACHING BEHIND THE GOAL IS NOT PERMITTED. COACHES ARE EXPECTED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR TEAM’S PARENTS' CONDUCT!
PARENTS SHOULD BE SEATED OPPOSITE THE FIELD FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE TEAM DURING